So, I’m on a diet at the moment, this is gonna make me hungry!!!
1. What is absolutely the best cookie you’ve ever had?
2. What is a cookie you really don’t care for?
Funnily enough, despite the above, I’m not overly keen on oatmeal and raisin cookies, though Dave adores them.
3. What are some other cookies you are rather fond of?
I love cookies full stop, particularly chocolate ones! Chocolate in any cookie is goooood.
4. Grocery-store cookies are, of course, never as good as anything that comes out of someone’s kitchen, but what’s a packaged cookie that’s still pretty good?
The ones that come from the bakery section in packs of 5 from tesco (other supermarkets are available) are pretty good!
5. In general, do you think cookies should be chewy and gooey, or should they be crispy and crunchy?
Gooey and chewy all the way baby!